Transaction, Client Care & Administration Co-ordinator
I am looking for a highly organized assistant (support team member) to take me to the next level so I can focus on customer service.
- Highly organized and excellent writing skills, including proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation; keen attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills and strong computer software knowledge (Especially MS Word, Excel) and internet research capabilities; Appreciates and enjoys technology
- Previous experience in handling confidential or sensitive information
- Able to maintain and create meticulous filing systems and basic databases
- Follow and help build and implement great systems and create efficiencies
- Experience with WordPress writing blogs, article posts for social media skills
- Willing to work flexible hours, and work late when necessary to suit a busy and unpredictable schedule
- Excellent customer service qualities
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively orally & in writing
- Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Direct Line & leave message 604-815-6836
Job Type: 25- 35 hours a week to start – flexible hours Wage depends on level of experience and negotiable. Hourly base pay with bonus privileges. Must have valid driver’s licence and car.
- High school or equivalent
- Office: 1 year